Little Helper FunPod Kitchen Helper Tower - Black
Little Helper FunPod® Montessori-inspired Kitchen Tower (Black Finish)
The FunPod was the first of its kind in Europe and we are proud to have been keeping children safe in the kitchen since 2006.
- This multi award-winning toddler FunPod learning tower is suitable from independent standing age up to 5 or 6 years (height dependant)
- Allows safe elevation to kitchen worktops on a height adjustable platform
- Scalloped feet for safety and anti-tip, including locking footplate
- Praised by a leading professor of obesity, the FunPod helps children learn about food and nutrition, learning essential life skills
- Applauded for promoting parent and child bonding at such an important age
- Children form their habits and opinions between 1 and 4 so this is an essential time to get them involved in the kitchen and all things foody
- Fully tested to European safety standards
- Modern kids furniture for the kitchen.
- Avoid that dangerous situation of trying to balance your child on the kitchen side or chair while you prepare dinner
- Prevent your child from reaching dangerous kitchen items like the kettle, knives, hot surfaces.
- Solves the problem of keeping your child safe, occupied and happy in one place, whilst teaching them valuable life skills.
The Child Accident Prevention Trust remind us that 5 children die in accidents every week whilst over 2,000 are admitted to hospital. A large proportion of these accidents occur in the home involving under 5's as they try to get involved with kitchen-related activities and employ precarious methods to get up to adult level at the worktop. Short of standing your toddler on a chair or sitting them on a worktop, getting them involved in the kitchen is a nerve-wracking and anxious experience for most parents. Award-winning FunPod from Little Helper provides a safe environment to get your toddlers up to the worktop on their own safely constructed platform to help, interact, learn and play.
Fully safety tested, the FunPod replaces all of those precarious unsafe methods that our little ones employ to see what is happening at the work surface. Simply stand your toddler inside the FunPod away from anything sharp or hot and let them explore your world.
Between the ages of one and four years, children form their habits and opinions that mould their later lives. This is an essential time to get them involved in the whole food experience, giving them the necessary life skills needed for a healthy lifestyle. Children are more likely to experiment with food and try new things if they've had a hand in preparing it. FunPod can make that happen.
Parent & Child Bonding
In our busy and hectic lives, finding a spare hour to spend some quality time with our toddlers can be difficult. The FunPod gives freedom to spend some quality time with our little ones WHILST preparing lunch or dinner.
- Material: FSC MFMDF
- Dimensions: 51 x 51.9 x 84.7 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 15 kg
- Fully safety tested to European Standards
- Please ensure your baby can stand unaided and the top of the FunPod is level with your child's chest. Adult supervision required
- 12 months standard warranty. A five year manufacturer's warranty is available upon emailing email@example.com
- We aim to deliver next working day if your item is in stock and ordered before 11am