Here at littlehelper.co.uk we want you to be more than happy when you shop with us. However, we also know that you may want to return items so please find below our Returns Policy.
If your product or part of your product is defect, please read the FAULTS section below before sending the product back.
Under the UK's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
Products returned by you within the seven-day cooling-off period will be refunded in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. The cost of returning the items will be deducted from your original order. If we do not receive the item back from you within the said period, no refund will be given. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
- We will not accept returns based on the slight differences in colour and design features of the product shown on our website as compared to the delivered product.
- We do not accept returns for any item that has been assembled. If the item arrives damage, a report must be made within 3 business days (including the day it arrives) and the item must not be assembled.
- Personalised products, named vinyl stickers, gift vouchers or products that have been assembled by you upon receipt can only be returned or exchanged if faulty.
* Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. If part of your product is defective, it may be possible to resend you that said part. Please read Faults below.
* When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notified us in accordance with paragraph 20 of the Terms and Conditions that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Please note that where we have collected the product, the delivery cost back to us will be debited from your refund total. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for delivery of the defective Product.
In the unlikely event that your product is faulty, please contact us on 01909 774606 before you do anything - it is imperative you do not assemble as this invalidates any claim you may make. If one panel or one part is damaged, it is not necessary to return either the damaged part or the entire unit. Simply refer to the assembly instruction sheet to work out which panel or part is defect, have your order number to hand and contact us. If the panel required is available we will then this within 3 working days. If your product is damaged or faulty on arrival, do not assemble - we do not accept returns for any assembled items.
Please re-pack the item securely with all its original packaging.
Should you have any questions, please click here to email us or call us on 01909 774606.
This does not affect your statutory rights.