Autism-Friendly Sensory Large 6 Piece Montessori Gonge River Stones | Primary Colours
Stepping stones to better coordination, balance and fun. The River Stones are inspired by stepping stones in a river with each side of the triangle varying in steepness and difficulty. The purpose is to jump from stone to stone without touching the floor - you can vary the position of the stones to create more challenging paths for children. Each stone has a rubber rim on the base which prevent them from slipping, and also protect indoor floor areas.
Provides challenging, active, imaginative fun. Builds children's confidence when jumping, judging distances, co-ordinating and balancing. Improved design of the original River Stones. River Stones can now be stacked so that they are practical to store. Incl. suggestions for games. Maximum load 100 kg.
- Manufactured from child safe and tough PP plastic
- Each stone has a rubber rim on the base that prevents them from slipping, and also to protect indoor floor areas
- Can be stacked so that they are practical to store
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Included are also suggestions for games
- Maximum load 100 kg.
- Ages 2-99
- Set of 6 in two sizes
- 3 big stone dimensions: H8.5 x W37 x L38cm
- 3 small stone dimensions: H4.5 x W26 x L26cm
- Load bearing 100kg
- Pack spec - 40cm x 14cm x 14cm/ 3kg
- Order before 11am for next business day delivery to UK mainland addresses (allow a further 5-7 business days for offshore and international orders).
We Also Recommend
Official Autism-Friendly Spinning Gonge Carousel | Sensory Stimulating Activity Toy | 3-10 Years
Montessori Soft Play Equipment | 5 Piece Climb & Slide Foam Play Set | Pastel Colours | 6m+
Montessori Large Soft Play Equipment | 6 Piece Foam Play Set with Steps | Pastel Colours | 6 months+
Kids Folding Montessori Slide | Eco Conscious Rocket Slide | Indoors & Outdoors | Multi Coloured| 24m+
I got these for my 3 year old granddaughter who absolutely loves them, but she has to fight off her big sisters when she wants to use them since they love leaping across the garden on them too!