Children's Large Rust-resistant Indoor & Outdoor Montessori Climbing Frame Dome with Slide | 3-12 years
Our climbing dome with slide is ideal activity equipment for 3-12 years old kids to crawl, climb and slide. It can be used indoors and outdoors to improve kids’ motor skills, social skills, balance ability, hand-feet coordination and critical thinking.
Made from rust and weather-resistant steel, this climbing dome can withstand a weight up to 180 kg, which holds up to 3 kids at the same time. Besides, to add more security, there are safety handrails and rounded edges.
- Made from rust-resistant and weather-resistant steel
- Can have 3 children playing simultaneously on the dome
- Contains 1 large dome climber, 1 smooth slide and 1 fabric platform
- Smooth edges and safety handrails of slide for safe use
- Suitable for children aged 3-12 years
- Strong bearing capacity up to 180kg
- Overall Dimension: L:244 cm x W:184 cm x H:90 cm
Load Capacity of the Platform: 50 kg
- Load Capacity of the Slide: 50 kg
- Load Capacity of the Dome Climber: 180 kg
- Net Weight: 24 kg
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery to UK mainland addresses (allow a further 5-7 days for international orders). For non EU countries inc. Switzerland and Norway, please email us for a shipping price as this is not available for the standard shipping quoted. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
We Also Recommend
Official Autism-Friendly Spinning Gonge Carousel | Sensory Stimulating Activity Toy | 3-10 Years
Montessori Soft Play Equipment | 5 Piece Climb & Slide Foam Play Set | Pastel Colours | 6m+
Montessori Large Soft Play Equipment | 6 Piece Foam Play Set with Steps | Pastel Colours | 6 months+
Kids Folding Montessori Slide | Eco Conscious Rocket Slide | Indoors & Outdoors | Multi Coloured| 24m+
Instructions are a little difficult to read as only pictures, but when you figure it it’s not too bad to put together. Definitely a two person job though! Some bits didn’t line up perfectly and took brute force to get them together! We got there in the end, but now it needs extra tight Ning on everything bolt as it’s not solid yet and still has some movement. Hopefully it will be solid enough to play on soon!