Grow-with-Me Modern Eco-Wooden Highchair & Tray | Height Adjustable | Desk Chair | Soft Grey & Natural Finish | 6m - 10 years
Our Grow-with-Me natural and soft grey wood highchair can be used by your child for several years. The height of the seat and footrest are adjustable, which makes it easy to tailor the chair to the child’s age.
This scandinavian-inspired piece of furniture is a chair that can be used as a feeding high chair, by your child as a seat for play time thanks to the wide and large tray, or as a desk chair when tot becomes child. It can easily be adjusted to fit the table in your kitchen, dining area or living room. The contoured backrest in an ergonomic position means baby can comfortably interact and enjoy mealtimes with the family during meal times.
Very similar in styling and practicality to the well known Stokke design but without the price tag.
- Natural, eco materials used
- Contoured backrest giving a sense of security and comfort
- 3-point safety harness, safety bar, tray and footrest included
- Height adjustable seat and footrest
- Guard rail for older children
- Removable tray
- Perfect for baby led weaning
- Wide tray for mealtimes and playtimes
- Wide and deep seat so good for babies and children
- Suitable from 6 months to 10 years old
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Backrest can be adjusted to 5 different positions.
- Dimensions - HL:79.5 x W:49.5 x L:49cm
- Maximum high chair weight: 15kg
- Maximum desk/chair weight: 35kg
- Please allow 5 working days for delivery of this item for UK mainland (allow extra time for international orders).
We Also Recommend
Grow-with-Me 3-in-1 Adjustable Height Wooden High Chair & Tray | Natural | 6m - 10 years
Highchair arrived much more quickly than estimated and was good quality once built. Did take a while to build and the instructions are rather limited. Make sure you put all the parts in and the seat and foot rest into the slots before tightening up the screws. Looks great in our kitchen and acts like a chair so slides underneath the table. Stylish and modern looking and looks like it will last us.
I umm'd and ahh'd over going for a relatively unknown in the UK comparing it to the Safety 1st line and as they are out of stock until Autumn, I ended up going for this one and I am glad I did. It is a lovely quality high chair and one I will get years of use from. Very happy - thank you Little Helpers.