Grow-with-Me 3-in-1 Adjustable Height Eco Wooden High Chair with 5 point Harness | Tray & Insert Option | Natural | 6m - 10 years
This 3-in-1 adjustable wooden baby high chair grows with your child and can be used from 6m - 10 years with or without the tray and up to 10 years as an every day junior chair. Unlike other designs, this highchair comes with the option to purchase a padded insert which can be machine washed at 30 degrees.
Mealtimes have never been easier to get your child up at the table and involved with the family at mealtimes. The neutral colour will also look great in any home.
The high chair includes a 3-point harness, safety bar, tray, seat and footrest which can be removed and adjusted to your child's needs as they grow up.
From 6 to 18 months use the tray for meals and the harness and safety bar to keep your child safe at all times.
As your child passes 18 months, use with or without the tray but still needs a safety harness and safety bar. From 36+ months your child is ready to sit independently as the high chair can transform into a junior chair by removing the safety bar, tray and harness. Adjust the footrest to your child's according height.
- 5-point safety harness, safety bar, tray and footrest included
- Suitable from 6 months to 10 years old
- Ensures safety
- Detachable tray
- Cushion option available to complement this highchair.
- Dimensions - L:50 x W:56 x H:90cm
- Max weight capacity: 30 kg
- 4 seat height positions from ground up - 51.5 - 61cm
- 8 foot rest positions from ground up - 21 - 43.5cm
- Product Weight - 9kg
- Please note that your cushion will ship separately to the chair
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
We Also Recommend
Grow-with-Me 3-in-1 Adjustable Height Wooden High Chair & Tray | Natural | 6m - 10 years
Super Soft & Padded High Chair Insert | Fully Washable | Compatible with Grow with Me High Chairs | Soft Grey
Large Floor Mat | Baby High Chair & Potty Training Splash Mat | 1.35 x 1.35m | Grey
Arrived with the 3 working day delivery as described.
Fairly straightforward to put together, though easier with 2 people. Solid. chair and looks good.
Bought for grandson, not yet used.