Baby Booster Seat with Storage | Feeding Seat | Travel High Chair | Portable High Chair
The Travel Booster Seat is exactly what parents need for on-the-go dining. You can rely on our portable Booster Seat for fuss-free feeding at restaurants, on holiday, or even in the comfort of home.
Featuring durable, easy to clean material, hidden storage to hold bottles, cups, nappies or arts & crafts to keep your toddler busy when you're eating out. Included for stability are Xtra-Grip™ traction pads on the underside for a no-slip grip on chairs.
This stylish travel booster seat is stable and secure with a strong internal frame accommodating a toddler or child up to 15 Kg.
This adjustable toddler seat grows along with little one too and features a 3 point harness system to secure child safely and comfortably in the feeding chair. When mealtime is over, the booster seat folds neatly and includes a convenient carrying strap.
The whole thing transforms into a stylish bag when not in use. What is not to love about this.
- Ultra portable with a strong and stable internal frame
- Includes storage for bottles, nappies and even toys or arts & crafts
- Include arts and crafts so that when you're eating out, your tot is entertained.
- Durable and easy to clean materials
- Xtra-Grip™ traction pads provide a no-slip grip on chairs for increased stability
- Folds neatly and includes a convenient carrying strap
- Adjustable 3 point harness system to fit child approximately 12-36 months (15 kg, 33 lb. max)
- Dimensions 15.5cm x 28.5cm x 29.5cm
- Weight 2.1kg
- Please allow 3 working days for delivery of this item for UK mainland (allow extra time for international orders).
We Also Recommend
The Original Kitchen Helper | Little Helper Montessori FunPod 2-in-1 Learning Tower | Maple and Blackboard Sides
4-in-1 Foldable Easel | Whiteboard | Blackboard Double Easel | 95cm Tall
The Original Kitchen Helper | Little Helper Montessori FunPod Learning Tower | Natural
Montessori Wooden Childrens Dressing up Rail with Storage | White & Natural | 98cm High
We love our travel booster - we use it at home, take it to nanna's, friends and have used it when eating out was a weekly occasion (not so much now with the current health issue LOL) - the storage area is great for us for storing toys and arts and crafts - stuff we take to restaurants to keep our daughter busy and entertained and it's rigid plastic means there is no sagging and there is quite a bit of room for all sorts of bits and bobs. Great value for money and looks nice too.