Wooden Baby Walker Push-Along | ABC Buggy Trolley with 30 Blocks | 12m+
This is a beautifully made wooden walker with multiple activities to enhance development and product longevity.
Ideal for baby's first steps this walker will have them on their feet pushing along their favourite toys, plus the very practical rubber rings on the wheels ensure that the item does not leave any marks on the floor.
Baby can also enjoy the included 30 pine wood cubes, each approximately 4.5cm cubed, illustrated with alphabet letters in both upper and lower cases and numbers. They can be arranged and stacked, developing motor skills whilst learning them.
There is also a colourful abacus built into the cart to help with traditional counting and numerical skills
- Wooden cart with multiple activities
- Includes 30 wooden illustrated cubes with letters and numbers
- Built in abacus of colourful beads to guide and count
- Develops physical strength and gross motor skills
- Encourages standing, walking and running
- Made from wood with metal wheel axles, rubber ring wheels
- Approximate dimensions: 43.5cm x 35cm x 41cm
- Suitable from 1 to 4 years
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery of this item (UK mainland - allow longer for offshore orders).
We Also Recommend
The Original Kitchen Helper | Little Helper Montessori FunPod 2-in-1 Learning Tower | Maple and Blackboard Sides
4-in-1 Foldable Easel | Whiteboard | Blackboard Double Easel | 95cm Tall
The Original Kitchen Helper | Little Helper Montessori FunPod Learning Tower | Natural
Montessori Wooden Childrens Dressing up Rail with Storage | White & Natural | 98cm High
I ordered this for my granddaughter it came quickly and was easy to put together.
The colours are bright and cheerful and it was an instant success. I would thoroughly recommend this product and great service for delivery.
Very sturdy, brightly coloured.
My infant loves pushing it and putting things in it to push about, also loves stacking and knocking down the bricks
Only negative is the dark red bricks have dark red numbers and letters on which makes them almost invisible